[tcb] Re: Camp out Belton lake

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 19:38:22 -0600

You left them in my room. I eventually found them for you.

-----Original Message----- From: Dan Martin
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2013 7:29 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Camp out Belton lake

Yes, you were there, with the telescope. but we did not become friends until the next year when we bailed from the campout after Bus and Bugtoberfest. And you stole my keys from the hotel room.

On Jan 6, 2013, at 7:22 PM, Denis wrote:

Isn't where we met, Dan?

-----Original Message----- From: Dan Martin
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2013 7:08 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is the first place I drove to as well, Parked next to you and listened to you and Fred play Pink Floyd.
If you do it Ted I will defiantly try to make it!

Dan Martin

On Jan 6, 2013, at 6:19 PM, shirley hall wrote:

I will be there! I think that place was first place I drove a bus to and worried the whole time driving. Got lost on way back home. I'd love to go back.
Looking forward to it Ted.

From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, 6 January, 2013, 16:25

Ted
Robb, Kate and have talked the last couple of days. We're going to try to speak with mpr and try to negotiate to keep the event there. If we can't, I'll be there!