[tcb] Re: California Rabbit

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 05:56:40 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

I *TOW* a 6000 pound bus to VW shows 1400+ miles from my house, in the
mountains and at the shore (almost).

You think I mind a deal that looks like "WAY TOO MUCH TROUBLE"? <grin>

I was looking locally. If something pops up I may jump on it. If not, I
don't want to make this a search that takes 12 - 18 months. And it has to
be a convertible with a GOOD top. I'm gonna let Dad take the 18mpg truck
and I'll take the 28mpg Rabbit (and I'll probably STILL use more gas than
him avery month).

Gerald