[tcb] Re: COLD< REALLY COLD!

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:47:17 -0600

boooohooooo there is snow here to. it snowed up untill about 3 yesterday afternoon in little rock.

as far as the megasquirt an the scirocco i have heard talk about the acceleration in that thing.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] COLD< REALLY COLD!
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 11:55:54 -0600

It snowed here two or three times since yesterday and now there is a thin coat of snow on everything and It's really really cold!

Chuck and my sister just left to go home to Athens TX. His megasquirt worked well on the trip up here but he's having trouble with his clutch cable. I found him one here and he has it in the Scirroco for the trip home. How ironic that he has all the electronic and mechanical whizbangs, but he can get stranded with a bad clutch cable. If it's not one thing, it's another.

He did take me for a ride in it, though, and the acelleration pushes you hard into the seat.