[tcb] Re: C'Mon Guys, Pay Up!

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 08:01:10 -0600

i sent you some mulah in the form of a check and an extra envelope with a stamp and my address written on it. if it doesn't work tape over my name and use it for something else. and get a better envelope for me.

brian

From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: C'Mon Guys, Pay Up!
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 06:42:53 -0600

Seriously Neil no hurry.
I just wanted to make sure that when he is done, I have a check ready for the full amount.
So send it, it just doesn't have to be priority.
Just a friendly reminder.

Neil McGlothin wrote:
aw crap!  Check will be in the mail in the morning!
I got sick, got busy and let it slip my fragile little
mind...the last two workin' brain cells musta quite
talkin' again!
Sorry Eric, I'll send it priority mail!

--- Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Missing payment from the following:
Robb Axlerod      $6
Fred (original)   $3
Matt Callahan     $12
Neil              $12
Brian (cool fred) $3
Enrique (rick)    $3
Jumpin' Joe       $6
Mark Sawyer       $12
Leo               $9
Mark Jenkins      $12

You guys can pay through PayPal if that is easier.
Paypal to ewoodall2000@xxxxxxxxx

I would like to pay the sticker guy with one check,
so I am not left
holding on to a whole gaggle of vinyl TCB stickers.

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420k for $1,399/mo. Calculate new payment! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre

Fixing up the home? Live Search can help http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=WLMTAG