[tcb] Re: @CHECK++ What kind of mirror is on you bus?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 12:28:53 -0600

Or Rosco Mirror:

http://www.roscomirrors.com/

They used to make bus mirrors, but stopped production several years ago.
There old catalogue here:

http://homepage.mac.com/ratwell/Misc/auto_indust.pdf

On Feb 7, 2006, at 12:11 PM, Dan Martin wrote:

I think they are called west coast mirrors.

http://www.iowa80.com/iowa80/shop?method=category&catid=MIRRORWC-9
http://www.pmlights.com/products.cfm?cId=8&fId=39

Maybe look at your local truck stop?
Or ask Derick at Way Out, he had a couple buses with them.

I kind of like these(for a bay window):

http://www.busdepot.com/details.jsp?partnumber=12179

On Feb 7, 2006, at 11:58 AM, Denis Dodson wrote:

I have Elephant ears, no pic on the Busdepot site.

On my old bus, in the late 70s our splitty had what I think is now called California Truck mirrors. They were a vey good mirror, loads of coverage and they didn't shake like my Elephants. They had to be attached high on the window frame and into the door. It made holes in the metal, but sometimes I miss them and think I'll find some.

----- Original Message ----- From: <KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 10:03 AM Subject: @CHECK++ [tcb] What kind of mirror is on you bus?

What kind of mirror do you have on your bus?

Homer has this kind:

http://www.busdepot.com/details.jsp?partnumber=211857513F

Katrina & Dan Martin 71'bus "Homer" http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin http://ical.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/Volks32Shows