[tcb] Re: @CHECK++ Re: we,re dull

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:58:29 -0700 (PDT)

I can do some scrounging around and I think I could come up with everything you
would need. I do have a set of 34 ict webbers that I'm not using right now.
they would work pretty good on a 1641. I had them on a type 3 but I think I
have a set of taller intakes. I know I have oil coolers and the heads I have
need rebuilding. but thats only around $40.00 per head for stock dual ports. I
don't have any spare exhausts laying around but I'm sure we could come up with
something. Let me know if I can help.---mark
Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Mark has all that stuff in his
closet. You might have to settle for one carb
instead of "a set". I knew that when you said your engine would not be
ready, Mark would step up.