[tcb] Re: @CHECK++ Re: how much for a bus bumper?

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:54:49 -0800 (PST)

Is this the guy in Athens TX?

--- Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can you get any parts from Don Carter? I had him on
> the phone once and he
> wouldn't even talk about selling anything, he said
> that he was going to get
> back in the business someday. Now whenever I drive
> by I can see the rust
> and weeds destroying all those busses.

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com