[tcb] Re: @CHECK++ Re: Drop outs?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:24:28 -0500

Absolutely. It's yours. You can take it up to the show or whatever as long as I get it back before you return to Little Rock. Working. In one piece. Bring a heavy duty 100' extension cord.

Everyone who wants electricity should bring a heavy duty 100'extension cord.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil McGlothin" <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>