[tcb] Re: @CHECK++ Re: $CHECK++ Denis ,aew you coming down ,I 35

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:52:17 -0500

Plan on me late Friday afternoon.

By the way, all you people who call Murray a "Queen" I am again towing him
behind my Leather interior, Sirius radio and GPS equipped, cruise
controlled, 70 MPH truck. I am buying the dolly trailer (since I can alo use
it for my Ghia) and the seller is even modifying it a little. But I don't
consider it "trailering" I consider it "dragging" him.