[tcb] Re: Bypass filtering, an initial report

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:52:31 -0500

i have a remote filter and am still thinking about putting a cooler on it. these 104 degree days with 100% humidity are really hard on ol' hershey.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Bypass filtering, an initial report
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:39:53 -0500

I have a remote filter (I use Fram FP1) and a remote 12 pass oil cooler. I have rubber hoses and I have a temperature sensor tap on the lower left side of my case, no pressure guage. Is this setup the same as what you are talking about?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>