[tcb] Re: Busses busses busses

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 19:28:36 -0800 (PST)

Don't leave me out of that correspondence.  And if your buddy is really into
Type I's, maybe we could work a trade.  I have a cal look split that I would be
willing to trade.  And Will, since you are on this list, how about giving the
list some info on the Feb 17 Love Field show.

Peter Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Well if any become available I'd
like to get a shot before they head for the Internet! Pictures would be great
and you can send them to my home address at pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for responding Will,
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

From: "Peter Albarian"

Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 02:36:27
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2nd and 3rd in line and waiting patiently.....................

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 01:57:57
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Busses busses busses

Today I went over to a friends house. He's only about 5 miles away.

He wanted me to see his latest haul of busses. He's not really into busses but
bugs.

He recently found a 21 window (heavy customization) complete eurotrash.

A 59 subhatch westy, paint is questionable but zero rust and the interior is
complete.

A 65 so42 rusty cargo side rocker but with a complete interior.

And one of the nicest so33s as a survivor I've seen. Original paint, Complete,
zero rust..

Nice scores.

I also drove my DC for the first time since early November.

Spring is in the air ...

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile