[tcb] Re: Busses busses busses

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:37:50 +0000 GMT

Well Eric,
Finding a nicer more original camper may cost me more up front, but less in the
longer run.  We ended up working on the electrical on my camper instead of the
deluxe and have almost everything working like new.  I'm now ready to have it
pass safety inspection, get it licensed and registered.  Looking forward to our
first legal drive together.
Another back on the road,
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel