[tcb] Re: Busses By The Beach...February 26 at 12p.m.

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:11:30 -0600

I took the Mrs. down to Galveston last weekend for her birthday.  It was
really nice in the afternoon, but really foggy in the AM.  The Strand was
nearly deserted.  I guess they still have a Mardi Gras hangover.  We stayed
at the Hotel Galvez. Man that must have really been something 75 years ago.
A huge ballroom, pool, etc.  We did the antique shopping and checking out
the old homes.  Two bays spotted, both rusty, both running with current
tags.

Have fun, I will be at home sanding.  I am making progress, just not sure
about how long this is going to take.  But I'm this far, I may as well fix
it right.

Ronnie