[tcb] Re: Busses By The Beach...February 26 at 12p.m.

  • From: "Sharon" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:22:52 -0600

We'll be in Galveston Sat. at the Buses on the Beach, I think we'll be
camping Fri night at Huntsville State park unless anyone knows somewhere
better but we're not making reservations, they seem to have plenty of room,
anyone want to join us your welcome.
We've been making plans for the Nacogdoches show, we're planning on camping
at Mission tejas Fri and Sat night Feb 25th & 26th, they have 5
electric/water spots left if anyone wants to join us, they are not specific
spots its first come. Yea spring is finally almost here.
http://www.reserveamerica.com/