[tcb] Re: Buskind

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 15:27:53 -0500

I must be missing something but I got really bored reading this and I
could't find a reason to drive a bay. If this was a splitty bus I guess I
would replace the brake master cylinder, blow out the lines fill it with
fluid, bleed it and drive it away. boosters? CV joints? The bay busses are
too comlicated and I am an idiot.