[tcb] Re: Bus wont start

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:17:10 -0500

I charged the battery to where it was showing 13.4 volts at the terminals,
the bus started..... go figure ...... I wonder if I have a short somewhere
or if I need water in the battery. Will check that tomorrow......

Trey

On 4/18/07, Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have a hot start relay in the bus (Bosch unit) Bob Perring thinks the
relay might be going bad. Im going to EPO tomoorw and buy one to check it
out...... if that doesn't fix it , might have to buy a starter at bap geon
and try that..

the battery is charging now...

Trey