[tcb] Re: Bus story of the day

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:45:31 -0800 (PST)

Welcome to the club Robb, I'm still the presedent ,but
you can be the vice presedent . I don't have a guage
at all , but that is so to change, in my other cars
the addition of a guage hasn't helpped , the gas can ,
with gas in it has.

http://zone.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmtagline

> Check out the new AOL.  Most comprehensive set of
> free safety and security tools, free access to
> millions of high-quality videos from across the web,
> free AOL Mail and more.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.