[tcb] Re: Bus story of the day

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:26:01 -0600

oh yea all to familiar my oil light came on once in that same spot. not much room for moving over either. it was a debate. do i try and make it over the bridge or just stop. my wallet said to just stop and save the motor.

From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Bus story of the day
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 19:37:17 -0800 (PST)

I DID run outta gas once in Little Rock on I30 on the
Arkansas River bridge...at rush hour...I had traffic
backed up for miles...I ran out right in front of the
President CLinton Lib...Brian, you know where I
mean...
Fools were yellin', "Why did ya stop right here?  Yer
blockin' traffic!"
Wuzn't my plan, just didn't check the milage...

http://zone.msn.com/en/flexicon/default.htm?icid=flexicon_hmtagline

http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116

> Expecting? Get great news right away with email
> Auto-Check.
> Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

>   Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
> in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

> Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people
> who know. Ask your question on Yahoo! Answers.

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index

Find what you need at prices you?ll love. Compare products and save at MSN® Shopping. http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701