[tcb] Re: Bus sightings in Ireland - WITH PICS KIRK!

  • From: Kirk <slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 09:14:58 -0700 (PDT)

Nice! Who is this U2 band you speak of?

--- On Sun, 4/5/09, James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Bus sightings in Ireland - WITH PICS KIRK!
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 8:33 PM

Okay, so here are the pics of the "VWs" in Dublin....and a pic of me and Ethan
with a local Irish band called U2...

http://public.fotki.com/77Westy/vws_ireland/

James

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 6:27 PM

I kinda thought faux myself, but I didn't look that close
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: sammie smith
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 12:20:07 -0700 (PDT)
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Appeared real to me Paul.  I looked at the odometer and think I remember it
reading some 50,000 miles.  Interior looked absolutely original also.