[tcb] Re: Bus sightings in Ireland

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:12:38 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, if you knew how busy I was on vacation...anyway breakfast
consisted of an egg, mushrooms and a cherry tomato haleved and fried on the
skillet, black and white pudding, bagers, beans and bread and Irish
butter...yum! I will get pics up in the next few days, I took and average of
200 a day for 14 days!

From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Bus sightings in Ireland
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 2:47 AM

I saw 1 westy in Belfast, one on the road to Bushmills on the North coast and
two Subarus made to look like splitties!. I'll post pics of those when I get
back...about to have my last Irish breakfast  then a plane to JFK...

James