[tcb] Re: Bus sightings in Ireland

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 13:59:39 -0500

In the latest Hulk movie Bruce Banner is hitching and gets picked up by a Bay single cab with high wooden sides. I liked the look.

In Inkheart a man and his daughter drive around Germany and Italy in a Bay.

In the gun battle after the bank robbery in HEAT a bay gets all machine gunned while Pachino hides behind it. Bays make good cover.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil" <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
From: christian wohlfahrt <cwnation@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 11:51 AM
I watched back to the future last night. The terrorist drove
a bay with sunroof.

Sent from my iPhone

<james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [tcb] Bus sightings in Ireland
> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 2:47 AM
>

> I saw 1 westy in Belfast, one on the road to Bushmills
on the North coast and two Subarus made to look like
splitties!. I'll post pics of those when I get
back...about to have my last Irish breakfast  then a plane
to JFK...

<sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> From: Chuck Blue <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [tcb] Re: 6 volt wiper motor, 12V system
> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Friday, March 27, 2009, 6:23 PM
>
> But you didn't have any wiper blades.
> oleblue

O'rieley's. Tark is going to put
> it in one
> > line and run the other straight 12V. The old
wiper I had stopped working
> > from being bound up from crud before I broke it
it was still working and I

<eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

driving my bus.
> >> Would be nice to acually have wipers though.

resistor that cuts 12 -6

<mailto:coocoo@xxxxxxx>
<mailto:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>