[tcb] Re: Bus mirrors

  • From: Lonnie & Bonnie <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 15:29:34 -0800 (PST)

I have the elephant ear mirrors.The experience I have had is they vibrate when
you are driving, so you can't see much even if adjusted properly. The "hinge
pins" on the arms are slightly smaller in diameter than the stock pins causing
the doors to sag slightly. If you are not very careful installing the arms in
the hinges, it is easy to screw up the threads on the bottom of the arms.