[tcb] Re: Bus mirrors

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 14:01:04 -0800 (PST)

Hmmm!  I don't what the problem is.  They are adjustable by loosening the screw
on the little clamps, set them where you want and then tighten.  Your only
other real viable option is to go to the elephant ear mirror.  To do that you
have to change arms, which can be a chore.  They are the pin in the hinge and
the old ones have to be knocked out.  If memory serves the good elephant ears
come from WCM.  If you don't get the good ones you will be driven nuts by their
vibration.

From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Bus mirrors
To: "TCB TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2011, 3:10 PM

Time to upgrade my mirrors on the 67.  Basically, my mirrors are worthless
unless you like to see cars as they pass instead of before.  Any good or bad
experiences out there with mirrors?  I found these
http://www2.cip1.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=bus+mirrors&sort=7&Search1=Search

Paul, what kind of mirrors do you have on the Zone?

Jeff