[tcb] Re: Bus for sale at the 225 mile marker

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 19:21:30 -0600

He has a HUMMER!
From the way most people drive them, they must be invincible!

On Feb 1, 2007, at 6:33 PM, sammie smith wrote:

Paul: Be careful, it's snowing and freezing in FW.

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good deal Edward, I,m going to Ft Worth tomorrow ,
I'll try and remember to stop and get some info.
--- edwarda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Paul,I sold my Eurovan and would like to replace it
with a bushopefully before TAP4.Me and my kids would
like a pop-up camper but wifesaid no projects.I really
like hichemama but she was not to crazy aboutthe
flames.Hope to see you all soon

 Edward Aragon