[tcb] Bus dumb act of the day (aka - something Denis would do)

  • From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 20:49:25 +0000 (UTC)

A laugh for everyone today

I was too lazy to wash my bus the other day so I decided to take it to the car
wash. While in line to go through the wash tunnel, the guy comes up to me and
says you might not want to try it with the antenna you have there - I said
don't worry about it , it will be fine. Well I wasn't even in the car wash a
foot when the Blue Roller thing barreled down on my bus and there it went
(gone) I was worried the broken antenna got stuck in the roller and would
scratch the bus as I preceded through it.

The good news - I came out the other end no scratches. I did go inside and tell
the guy that he was right and then we looked for the antenna but never found
it.

Just kidding about the something Denis would do .....

Trey
1971 Camper now with no radio reception
1600 DP engine