[tcb] Re: Bus door seals

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 06:32:53 -0800 (PST)

Yes, yes and yes. My advice is not to have small children around when doing the
vent windows for the first time. It can be frustrating. I don't think it's
possible to remove the vent window without disconnecting the main window from
the regulator at least. If you got felts then it's easier with it out. Did you
get German or Brazilian door seals?