[tcb] Re: Bus People Rule!

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 23:42:27 -0600

Bus people were the first ones there and the last ones to leave.

Smiling?  Why of course.  Psychedelic tunes while driving a Bus.  Who wouldn't
smile?

The first white elephant gift I got was disguised as a vase with fake flowers
in it but was really something used during the enjoyment of illegal activities.
Luckily it was stolen away. Ultimately I got a set of awesome Air Cooler
coasters and some alcohol which I passed along to friends.

Just got home.  Donner ran poorly.  But we made it. My hands and feet are numb.
Sure wish I hooked up my heater boxes last weekend when it was warm.