[tcb] Re: Bus Parts Book On Line Info

  • From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 08:55:26 -0700 (PDT)

a while back, someone posted this link.  a friend that is a printer is cleaning
up the text on some of the pages, printing it out as single page and binding.
it's a "spare time" thing.  i got an email that she has the first section
done.  i'm hoping to go look at it today

http://www.kleinbus.cl/info_58_67.htm

the site also has the same thing for the bay 68-72
shirley