[tcb] Re: Bumper badges for TP@P3

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:55:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Paul, If I register 2 buses, will I get 2 badges?

--- singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Trey I've got you on the list if you will ,please
> send
> me a check for 15.00 to , we have 39 paid so for ,
> ive
> ordered more badges , thanx , Paul
> Paul Smith
> 47 Cliffwood
> Morgan's Point Resort ,Texas 76513

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com