[tcb] Re: Bulligras this weekend

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:10:09 -0800 (PST)

Can you say awesome. I actually use to go to Dallas
via Greyhound for the US Army . We would be with the
general ridership , and besides us their were some
real characters on there , At the time they pull in to
every little town to see if Slim at the local Humble
Station had the red flag up . The back on U.S. 81 to
Dallas . 81 turned into 35 for you youngsters on the
list .

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/outdoors/weekend/TXSPGALV:13?from=tenDay_topnav_outdoors