[tcb] Re: Bulligras this weekend

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:02:08 -0800

We plan on getting to Galveston about noon on Friday. There's lots of places to
eat, might go to Shrimp n'stuff for lunch ont he way into Galveston.
I think on Friday everyone will be arriving at different times. Friday night
there's no real dinner plans. Some people will be going to see the parades,etc.

Saturday morning breakfast - Tacos - eggs,sausage,cheese,tortillas.

Saturday lunch - Shrimp boil, shrimpn' cornn' potatoes, french fries
Thinking we could bring some coleslaw, hushpuppies, french bread,
ice tea, ice, & cups.

Sunday for breakfast - maybe just some cinnamon rolls & milk.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/