[tcb] Bulligras 2012

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 13:29:27 -0800 (PST)

Has anyone ever thought about going back to the State Park in the old fort site
on Bolivar?  I have not seen it since Ike, and it is a ferry ride to Galveston,
but it used to be a relative nice camping area.  I wasn't there but wasn't the
first couple of Bulligras campouts there?

I think the biggest problem of this year (other than the storm)  was the
size/layout of the campground.  Ike just about ruined it and with the State
budget it is probably not going to get any better.