[tcb] Re: Bulligras

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 18:38:39 -0600

It is very laid back and unorganized. Basically, Julie is preparing a large
pot of tortilla soup for those that come in Friday afternoon then we will
organize a cruise to Fish & More (local fish place) Friday evening. During
the day we head to Wal-mart for eggs, sausage, tortillas etc and people
combine what they have for breakfast Saturday morning to make Breakfast
Burritos. Friday night there is a parade or two that most of us cruise to.
Then depending on your style some hit the party in the Strand while others
sit around the camp fire talking. There are several Parades on Saturday or
shopping in the Strand etc. Saturday afternoon, between parades, we go get
fresh shrimp, potatoes etc and have a shrimp boil (about $5 per person to
buy food) We usually go to a local restaurant (Fish Tales etc) Saturday
evening or cook whatever around the camp that night. Usually by Sunday we
head for the I-hop and then hit the road home. At all times you either cook
for yourselves, join the combined party, go to a restaurant or mix and match
as you feel like it. The rule of the day is have fun.