[tcb] Re: Bulligras

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 06:16:31 -0800 (PST)

OK, they came in yesterday and look really good.  For anyone else, just a
reminder, we have bumper badges commemorating the 10th anniversary of das
Bluhend Gute Schau.  We have 75 and they are $20 each.  Available at the show.
I will also bring them with me when we cruise out to the park for the bus
campout on Friday evening if you want to get yours there.