[tcb] Re: Bulli-Gras Weekend

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 10:23:27 -0800 (PST)

I do believe that we're in, too!  Guaranteed to have a
damned good time!
--- Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> While we were over visiting our "Cajun Connection"
> his idea for a
> winter campout came up. EJ is a vw freek who lives
> in Baton Rouge, La.,
> at the end of the road, out of the city limits. He
> has room for about
> 40 buses to camp at his place. He came up with this:
> EJ's 1st Annual Bulli-Gras Weekend
>   4-6FEB05
>   Denham Springs, LA
> Camping on property, use of facilities, mechanical,
> internet, etc.
>   Bonfire, jamming, meet local VW freaks, attend
> parades.
>
> He is planning to get all the info for the parades
> and festivities in
> New Orleans (80 miles away) and all the surrounding
> towns. (most of
> south La. goes nuts for mardi gras) for those that
> care to venture out
> for the parties and parades. We plan to be there all
> weekend!
>
> Dan & Katrina Martin
> 1971 VW Bus
> H.B.B.
> T.C.B.

=====
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com