[tcb] Re: Bulli Gras photos

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 22:42:39 -0500 (EST)

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Will ?  Last I heard he was going " out
west "    I too hope i he is doing well         terry

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great pictures Julie.  Seeing your photos made wonder again, as I did Saturday
morning of Bulligras, about all those steamy windows in some of the busses.
Whew, at dawn on Saturday some of the busses had really steamy windows.  Just
made me wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!