[tcb] Re: Bulli Gras is ON

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:52:22 -0800 (PST)

I've got a good usable header if you need to borrow one. don't have any heads
that are usable at the moment but I do have a set of dual kadrons that just
need to be rebuilt if you want to use them until I get my vert back together. I
think the 44 idf's that I have on my type 3 motor would be a bit to much. for a
1641 I really prefer running the weber 2 barrel progressive .---mark
mprime6807@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:I'm still a set of heads, carbs, and exhaust
away from finishing. It's a new motor (1641) so I'm using all new parts on it.