[tcb] Re: Bulli Gras!!! Urgent! Urgent! Urgent! Please let me know if anyone else is attending Bulli Gras!!!

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 06:52:04 -0800 (PST)

Do you have to work the weekend?? you can always come down for Saturday and
Sunday.

Jammy <damhippiekustoms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  well kim and I have to cancel cause
I started a new job and they won't let me have it off reason for the new job so
I can have more time to work on Fred

Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:     Galveston State park-Feb 9th
&10th, $15 a night per site(2 buses per site),you have 72 hrs to cancel. We
have 10 reserved, this is how it works, if you cancel out after the 72 hours,
you still have to pay because we will have to pay. So please remember to let us
know (Steve & Sharon 817 360-0678 or Dennis H.817 223-1312 ). If there are any
corrections let us know. Bring your VW  beads from last year, Ronnie is doing
the delicious shrimp boil again-we'll be collecting $5 a person to cover his
cost- good deal, the number behind your name is how many want to eat shrimp.

  1.Shirley-1
  2.Steve & Sharon-2
  3.Duncan & Cindy-1
  4.Paul-1
  5.Mark & Emily-2
  6.Jack Kirsch & Tina-2
  7.Larry -1
  8.Terry-1
  9.Dan & Katrina-2
  10.Mark Jenkins & Fam-2
  11.Sammie & Beverly-2
  12.Jumpin Joe-1
  13.Ronnie-1
  14.Trey & Dee-2
  15.Dennis & Claudia-2
  16.Belinda & Randy-2
  17.Mike E.-1
  18.Mike & Carol-2
  19.Brent B.-1
  20.Denis D.-1

  I dug up some old emails, here's the list of people attending Bulli Gras. If
your name is not on this list, please let me know. I will put it on the list.
  I need to call Denis Holbrook tomorrow(Monday) to give him a head count on
who's camping and who's eating Shrimp on Saturday afternoon.

    Katrina & Dan Martin
  71'bus "Homer"
  http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

  Keep it Aircooled,