[tcb] Bulli Gras Trip Highlights

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 10:35:16 -0600

It was super cool meeting the new folks!

As always it was great seeing old friends!

Three cheers for the park rangers who came and pumped the water out of our
campsites on Saturday!

Shrimp N' Stuff was good.

The Gumbo Bar was absolutely freakin' amazing.  I had the most wonderful shrimp
poboy and a bowl of yummy gumbo big enough to bathe in.

That minigolf place on the island is like the bestest one I have ever played
on!  2 courses - 36 holes of fun!

Two nights with a campfire to sit around and chit chat!

Julir