[tcb] Bulli Gras Photos

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 21:18:46 -0600

Here's some of what I saw at Bulli Gras:

http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/BulliGras2010?authkey=Gv1sRgCOnKkuG1gNOtvAE#

http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/BulliGras2010Ir?authkey=Gv1sRgCNiKwanD9I_BrQE#

Thanks to all of those that participated, both new friends and old.  I
especially enjoyed the campfire conversations, where Denis and his magic
phone taught us about the stars, where we decided that human litter (litter
as in the kind kitty cats use, but applied to human use) could be a good
selling idea (I think the advertising slogan could be "It is not just for
pussies anymore."), and where we discussed Beluga whales living in the
Himalayas. It was all great fun.