[tcb] Re: Bulli Gras Feb 4-6, 2005 !

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:47:26 -0800 (PST)

Congrats on the job. are you in need of tranny cores?---mark

Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thats pretty much how I've been doin', Mark...felt
okay yester day, then got sick again last night...
On a positive note, I managed to go for an interview
when I was feelin' better and actually landed a job.
Soon, I'll be back amoung the tax payin' public...
Makin' it for Bulli Gras is lookin' more & more
doubtful for me...
I do need to make the trip to Baton Rouge soon,
though...I have kaveman's tranny to deliver to Capn
Skully and need to pick up a couple of trannies to
bring back. Road Dog Express is sidelined, but not
dead (yet)...
--- Mark Sawyer wrote:

> Hey Kat: still trying to get rid of this flu crap.
> today was pretty good until 11:00 A.M. and then
> crashed thru the floor again. I will keep in touch
> and let you know how I feel. ---mark
>
> KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> So far Mark,Joe, & Neil are going to Bulli Gras. So
> we have Mark
> leaving with us at noon on Friday , headed to
> Lousianna. Then Joe
> is going to get there about noon on Saturday.
> Neil when are you gonna get there? Just curious.
> Can't wait fun fun fun all weekend...
> Then Superbowl is on Sunday...

=====
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo