[tcb] Re: Bulli Gras Campers

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 09:54:48 -0600

I haven't gone to my PO box recently. I'll go tomorrow and I'm sure the checks will be there. Sorry to cause any worry or concern.

I'm really happy there is so much interest. If people are sharing and I end up with two checks for that one site then the camping fees for the two nights are covered. It will all work out.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 29, 2009, at 9:24 AM, Sharon Chamberlain <sharonspammail@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Julie- we sent in Dennis and Claudias money with ours - did you not get it?
Maybe I wasn't clear that it was their  money too.

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 8:45 AM, <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: So this is the list I have so far for Bulli Gras 2010 (February 5th-7th, Galveston Island State Park):
Me
Emily and Mark
Duncan and Cindy
Sharon and Steve
Paul
Mark Jenkins
Denis
Dan and Kat
Chuck and Sue
Randy
James Oliver
(Dennis and Claudia are maybes but I'll call them and let them know just how enthusiastic we are and maybe they can squeeze in at trip to Galveston before their trip to Florida.)