[tcb] Re: Bulli Gras!!!!!!!!!

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:59:58 -0500

Thank you, Julie.  I was going to get with the park this week.  Mark and I will
gladly send a check your way.  Woo Hoo.  I am going to put it on the calendar
right now!!!!  I don't care how the weather is, this is going to be a great
gathering. Is this for Friday and Saturday night?  Do we need to send more than
$25?  Or just pay for the second day when we get there?
Oooh, can't wait.
Em