[tcb] Re: Bulli Brigade

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:08:46 -0500

chad has the kong bus going and will be driving it down and terry i think will
be driving his lowered 67 pulling a camper trailer. were either of them in the
mix of "we"

From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Bulli Brigade
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:04:16 -0500

I will be surprised if anybody says yes, but is
anyone going to the Bulli Brigade in Florida? I was surprised when last year
Dennis and Claudia, Sammy and Steve and Sharon went. Peter and Kirk flew
in.

I am trailering Murray, SHUDDUP! It's way far! Let
me know if anybody wants to get in with us. I think there are two trailering
and
one driving from here so far.

Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble
challenge with star power.