[tcb] Re: Bulli Bragade

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 07:50:38 -0500

Me, tell stories? When? What? Uh uh, no. (hic)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Chuck Blue <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 19:14:39
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Bulli Bragade

I will be accompanying Denis to the Bulli Bragade.I think he just wants some one to jiggle his wires and drag his ass back to Murray friday night. I think this might be a good way to start my official retirement.The only dead line is to make it to Fl.
ole blue