[tcb] Re: Brian's engine project

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 13:59:25 -0500

bus is a 69. i will look tonight and see about the booster. change the wheel cylinders to rebuild kits. i am going to go ahead and pull the master cylinder so i can compare with one at roy rogers. i want to make d@%^ sure i get the right one.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Brian's engine project
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 13:45:47 -0500

Brian's engine for his bus has become a Psycobilly production. Dan and Kat are coming and Chuck Megasquirt is coming. We will work in my garage up here.

Anyone who wants to come to help or go shopping with Jan is invited, the weekend of Sat, the 15th.

I see great fun getting drunk and making IamcoolFred an engine. And I guess brakes @!%&$#