[tcb] Re: Brian with a firecracker up his butt...(link wasn't good last time)

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:58:44 -0600

poor kitty. and what a dumb @$$ you are supposed to use charcoal lighter and make a long stream to the firecracker then light the lighter and whatch the fun explode. i think between me and jason we could do some great pyrotechnics. supposedly jason is on here but he is a lurker and a punk for not saying anything. he has an aircooled vanagon. he is the one that should have the firecracker shoved up his butt.

From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Brian with a firecracker up his butt...(link wasn't good last time)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:42:25 -0600