[tcb] Re: Brian, Brian, Brian

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:58:38 -0500

I don't have an Idiot for a brother inlaw and he did turn me on to a really
nice piece.It's Karma that he even has a rebuildable engine with not much
damage.AND I have Blue Bus.It's almost ready for the state inspection.I still
have to get the turn signals going then it off to see the inspector.Most of
what I've had to do is find and reassemble stuff and rearrange some wires.Most
things are working including the instruments, dash lights,horn,rear dome
light,The turn signals are not working and I don't have a license plate light
yet.It looks like I'm going to have to pull the tranny and find out where the
big CLANG is coming from.
  I am on the search for a horn button for the big steering wheel and some
bumpers that are repairable.
I think the Bus God is watching over Denis and probable laughing his asses off.

ole blue