[tcb] Brian - Beam questions

  • From: Kirk <slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:48:07 -0800 (PST)

On an unrelated note, now narrow are you going with your beam? It seems you are
pretty low already, do you need to be lower? And what binding issues are you
having being that low, and what is it caused from? Last question, what tires
are you running up front, and how has their smaller size effected your speedo?

From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:49:18 -0600

It's a sound that Brian makes.

From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
nope it's based on a phone call where kirk said "i don't have one loose" when i
asked if he had a bus draglink and based on a samba comment i read today on an
older post of kirks where he said "mine" referring to a bay window bus.

not to mention he is on the "Texas Coalition of Busses" which is a members only
elite group of fine bus owners ;)

From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:55:45 +0000

Probably some kind of Arkansas thing.

From: Kirk <slammedcustom@xxxxxxxxx>

I was thinking of asking Brian what the WKKHABG bases their facts on.

From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] We need Paul badly
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:15:24 -0600

Maybe it's just me, and I didn't think Paul posted all that much, but since
he's been in the hosptal there is no traffic here at all.

He might go home today. I hope he feels like talking.

Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.

Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.

PM

See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of
your life Click here