[tcb] Re: Breaktime

  • From: Katrina Martin <kartina1075@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:58:48 -0700 (PDT)

Neil I think it will take us about 6-8 hours to get
there.
Houston to Paris (grandma lives there)takes 6 hrs. in
a regular vehicle.
So if we leave The Woodlands at noon on Wednesday, we
should be there at 6 or 7pm.
Do you have a cell phone#??? We could call you when we
get close.
Katrina

--- Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can find Cooper lake!  What time do y'all want to
meet there?
 Neil

--- RHughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Sounds good.
I just got suckered into a meeting from 8 to 10 on
Wednesday, but could leave after lunch.
My wife would like to go, but we hate to leave two
teenagers home alone for 5 days.  If she doesn't make
this one, she will
make some shows this fall (and there's plenty to
choose from).
I'm planning to go to Tony's on Saturday.  If you are
there we can discuss when we can leave.
 RH

<danandkatrinamartin@mac> wrote:
We are with you Ronnie, I think it will just be
Yall, and Mark anyway. I think Mark has the day off
Wednesday, We can leave whenever. So I guess Neil
could meet us at Cooper Lake. That would make it a
much easier trip.
Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.

 On Aug 17, 2004, at 7:18 AM, RHughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:
I was looking at the map last night and saw that there
is a Texas State
Park along our route to Eureka Springs.
Cooper Lake is very near Hwy 19 between Sulphur
Springs and Paris.
If anyone is interested in driving up to CooperLake
Wednesday
afternoon and camping, I'm game.  According to Yahoo
Maps,
it looks like it is about 230 miles from The
Woodlands.
That's slightly less than halfway, but may be a good
meeting spot.
For those that need to leave later Wednesday night or
early Thursday
morning, we could meet at the lake.  The lake is also
right off Hwy 24,
that the Dallas & Ft. Worth folks may be taking to
Eureka Springs.
The Doctor's Creek Unit on Cooper Lake is
between Hwy 19 and Hwy 24.
It's $12 per night with water & elect.
Ronnie

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail